We no longer offer sales and support for server apps. You can stay connected by exploring the migration options to either the cloud or Data Center version of this app.
The Root Cause Analysis plugin provides downstream feedback and reporting analysis that fits seamlessly into your Jira workflow
Document your Root Cause Investigations with Ease
All Root Cause Analysis details are available on the JIRA Issue screen. Once the Root Cause Issue is selected, the user/date fields are automatically populated and notifications are sent out to complete their summaries.
Intuitive Feedback based Dashboard Gadget
Each user's gadget displays Root Cause Analysis information for issues which require attention and serves as a visual reminder to take action. Once the applicable summary is entered, the entry will no longer be shown.
Deep-Dive Reporting Capabilities
Utilize a custom filter or drill down on a specific project. Narrow your search down to a specific user and/or between specific dates in order to get the data you need. Sort the results based on any available column.
With the Root Cause Analysis plugin for Jira, users can quickly and easily document the root cause of an issue. Users involved in the resolution of the Root Cause Issue are notified, providing immediate insight into the downstream effects of their work. The Root Cause Analysis plugin provides:
- The ability to classify defects by their customizable root cause Introduction and Detection Factors
- Deep-dive reporting capabilities making reporting options limitless
- Full auditability, all plugin activity within each issue is tracked within the issue
- A complete workflow condition set allows you the flexibility to define how to make the plugin part of your Jira process
- An interactive dashboard gadget serves as a visual reminder to provide insight into outstanding root cause analyses
- An administration panel for configuring the plugin to best suit your organizational needs
Try the one and only Root Cause Analysis plugin for Jira! Stop fixing symptoms and start drilling down to the Root Cause!
The new Defect Introduction & Defect Detection Factor classifications allow you to group your root cause investigations to determine whether people, processes, or technology are getting in the way of higher quality.