Manage labels, watches, and content in bulk to save time and frustration
Add or Remove page watches
Have your page watches gotten out of control? Add or remove watches from an entire page tree with a click! (Administrators can also remove watches for other users)
Full label manager included
Bulk Action Tools includes a fully-featured label manager that allows you to add, remove, rename, split, and merge labels on both pages and blogposts.
Move and Delete Pages/Attachments/Comments
Space administrators (and higher) can also move or delete pages/attachments and remove comments in bulk. Simply choose the page that will become the new parent and your content will be moved in seconds.
These tools allow you to perform the following functions:
- Move/delete multiple pages/attachments/comments
- Add, remove, rename, split, and merge labels
- Add and remove page watches
Stop wasting time doing actions one-by-one and do them in bulk! If any of these tools saves you or one of your coworkers more than 15 minutes per month, it has probably already paid for itself!
Your information will remain secure, because no Confluence data is transferred to our server. All processing stays in your browser.
These tools provide solutions/workarounds for the following highly voted issues:
- CONF-2853 - Watch Page and Children
- CONF-5974 - Delete multiple child pages
- CONF-7681 - Label management
- CONF-15025 - Bulk Move of Attachments
- CONF-17020 - Bulk delete attachments
- CONF-8458 - Unwatch multiple pages at a time
- CONF-17373 - Mass add/remove/change labels
- CONF-1131 - bulk-type operations
- CONF-5023 - Bulk Comment Delete
Privacy and security
Bulk Action Tools integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application