Vivid Trace for Jira - Link viewer
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Visualize issues and links from end to end -- and shine light on dependencies and blockers as simple, natural graphs
Visualize linked issues
Visualize multi-level issue links and issue dependency graphs and surface the most pertinent information. Total visibility over any project or task structure. Monitor chains of events. Spot problems early.
The Trace Studio is a focal point for interactive tracing where you can design tracing configurations, run them, and produce reports. Run traces to search for whatever comes to mind, such as for dependencies and blockers
Cross-team monitoring in realtime
People at various points along an event chain can monitor and communicate progress, direction, and outcome while events unfold or after the fact. Especially useful for customer support requests.
Vivid Trace delivers best-in-class visualization of issues and links, giving organizations the whole-picture intelligence they need to understand complex dependencies, manage blockers, keep tabs on issue flow, and monitor events as they unfold.
- Advanced layout engine faithfully reproduces natural, easy-to-understand graphs
- Tame information overload with configurable settings and data field layout
- Automatic traces on issue detail and project pages
- Perform free-form traceability queries to zero-in on insight with the Trace Studio
- Export trace results in common file formats
- Share tracing configurations with teams with full observance of security protocols
- Comprehensive set of JQL functions for tracing issues along their issue link and parent/sub-task relationships
- 20 localizations for global development teams
- Embed traces in Confluence documents
- Industry-leading customer protections
Start with a 30 day free trial.
Privacy and security
Highly-configurable JQL functions for comprehensively tracing issues along their issue link relationships and their parent/sub-task relationships, a capability that Jira lacks off-the-shelf.