Code Pro for Confluence
Display your code. From any source. In real time
Real Time Code View
With Code Pro, you get a real time view of your source in Confluence with source specific syntax highlighting. Avoid copy/pasting examples that quickly gets outdated. Reference repository code directly via URL.
Options on where the source is located without having to copy/paste into Confluence in order to make it visible for your examples, tutorials, or other sharing needs. Source from urls, file system, and attachments.
Extends Code Macro
Code Pro compliments and extends the Confluence code macro with more options and customizations including Profiles, automatic title generation, and improved expand and collapse support.
- Source code can be from any of these sources:
- Within your Confluence page (same as the code macro)
- From an external URL like Bitbucket or GitHub
- From a file on the Confluence server like a clone of a Git or Mercurial repository
- From a page attachment
- From a global or space template
- Syntax highlighting equivalent to the code macro and recognizes the same language extensions added to the code macro
- Supports all the current code macro parameters
- Expand and collapse support similar to the expand macro with option to show or collapse on initial display
- Automatic title generation from the file or path name
- Profiles allow administrators to pre-configure access to repositories and hide access credentials
- Works with Macro Security for Confluence to allow control of url and profile parameters
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
Privacy and security