Display your code. From any source. In real time
With Code Pro, you get a real time view of your source in Confluence with source specific syntax highlighting. Avoid copy/pasting examples that quickly gets outdated. Reference repository code directly via URL.
Options on where the source is located without having to copy/paste into Confluence in order to make it visible for your examples, tutorials, or other sharing needs. Source from urls, file system, and attachments.
Code Pro compliments and extends the Confluence code macro with more options and customizations including Profiles, automatic title generation, and improved expand and collapse support.
The Code Pro Macro extends the native code macro. The following features are included:
- Source code can be from any of these sources:
- Within your Confluence page (same as the code macro).
- From an external URL. For example: Bitbucket, GitHub, or Stash.
- From a file residing on the Confluence server. For example, a clone of a Git or Mercurial repository.
- From a page attachment.
- From a global or space template.
- Syntax highlighting equivalent to code macro. Recognizes the same language extensions added to the code macro.
- Supports all the current code macro parameters.
- Expand and collapse support similar to the expand macro. Option to show or collapse on initial display.
- Automatic title generation from the file or path name.
- Profiles allow administrators to pre-configure access to repositories and hide access credentials
- Enabled for Macro Security for Confluence to allow control of url and profile parameters.
|10 users$10||25 users$90||50 users$150||100 users$300||250 users$450||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. The app tier should match the licensed user tier of the Atlassian host product. For example, if you have a Confluence Server license for 25 users, you should purchase the 25-user tier for apps. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your host product license, the two licenses should match exactly.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Bob Swift Atlassian Add-ons (an Appfire company) is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 2.1.0 • Confluence Server 5.7 - 6.9.0 • Released 2016-09-26
Test and support Confluence 6.0, library updates, and fixes
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Code Pro for Confluence via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Code Pro for Confluence. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Code Pro for Confluence begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Confluence instance.
To find older Code Pro for Confluence versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.