Similar and Related Issues Finder
Discover similar, duplicate and related issues easily
Minimize duplicate from your Jira and Service Desk
Real-time duplicate search on issue creation for Jira and Service Desk Portal.Uses word stemming and exact match is not required. Searches hundreds of thousand of issues instantly.SD search requires jira user permission.
You can use plugin to perform quick global search
Plugin also adds extra functionality to Jira's top search bar. Your search runs on Jira and issues matching your search term are displayed as overlay. If you press enter, Jira's own search function will work as usual.
Similar Issues Tab
While viewing an issue just click on Similar Issues Tab to see issues similar to current one. Just hover on the icon to see description (with rich formatting) without opening it. All of them are loaded only when needed.
Allows detection and minimization of duplicate or similar issues and in turn by reducing total number of issues allows your team to be more productive. It doesn't create it's own index and uses Jira's own free text index for search. If has various performance optimizations. For example, it asynchronously fetches similar issues and if you don't keep "Similar Issues Tab" open, it never fetches similar issues on issue page.
- Obeys all issue visibility rules of your Jira
- Provides global and project specific configurations so you can control settings per project including enabling/disabling the add-on
- Shows potential duplicate/similar issues at issue creation screen. List of findings is updated as summary field or any other selected text field is typed
- Shows potential duplicates/similar issues on issue screen as a separate tab
- Optionally converts upper right search box of Jira to a free text search
- You can hover on issue to see its rich text description without opening the issue in a new tab
Privacy and security
Real-time search is also available in Service Desk Portal