Customer Case - Jira Support & Feedback
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Seamlessly collect omnichannel customer feedback, ideas, or bugs into Jira backlog through an intuitive customer portal
New feature: voting from the main portal page
Now you can vote/unvote on ideas from the main customer portal page. On top of that, now you can see the description of the idea on the main portal page, which also makes it easier to engage customers in voting.
Feedback Portal for Product Managers
- All feedback assets are in Jira for faster feature delivery.
- No manual work and data loss when switching between Jira and integrations.
- Direct customer interactions (via portal or email) for better decision-making.
Helpdesk Portal for Small Teams
- Cost-effective support portal with a clean and simple overall experience. Find out more about Customer Case licensing.
- Reduced administration efforts.
- Essential helpdesk functionality and quick setup.
This is the app from the StiltSoft team. We're Platinum Marketplace Partner with more than 12 000 customers worldwide.
Here are some use cases of our solution:
- User feedback to drive product success. Let your customers add ideas, vote, comment, and engage with other users. It helps product managers and analysts to get insights into trends, competitors, and feature demand.
- Issue reports from external users. A customer can inform you of any issue they are experiencing with your product or service. Your team and customers will get instant Jira email notifications upon updates.
- Collaboration within departments. Set up a corporate portal for discussing business issues and sharing initiatives between departments.
- Communication with contractors, suppliers, and third-party companies. Accelerate the service provision to any third parties through dedicated portals.
Privacy and security
Customer Case - Jira Support & Feedback integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application