Include Bitbucket for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Include files and pull requests and other data from public or private repos on Bitbucket|Markdown, HTML, SVG, AsciiDoc and more
Up-to-date file content in your Confluence pages
Include file content from Bitbucket into Confluence by pasting a Bitbucket file URL into the editor. Useful for documentation, source code and config files - no duplication anymore. Included file content is also indexed!
Markdown / AsciiDoc support & code highlighting
Markdown and AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML. This app is also able to determine the used programming language for source files and provides syntax highlighting for it. No configuration necessary!
Included Bitbucket files searchable in Confluence
Included Bitbucket files get indexed and are now searchable within Confluence. This feature is opt-in and has to be enabled manually under Confluence admin → Include Bitbucket.
✨ Key features of Include Bitbucket for Confluence
- Macros to include files from Bitbucket repositories in a Confluence page and keep them in sync
- Include files by path & also by Ant glob pattern
- Markdown and AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML
- Source code files are syntax highlighted with automatic identification of programming language
- Repository metadata like branch, tag & pull request lists can be embedded into a Confluence page
- Included Bitbucket file content is indexed & can be found when using Confluence search
- No special configuration necessary - a working application link between Confluence & Bitbucket is enough. Also supports Bitbucket Cloud
- By combining this app with PlantUML for Confluence app, you can have your PlantUML diagrams definitions versioned in your private repository
For new features watch our roadmap or send us a support request.
Are you looking to include files from public or private repositories on Gitlab? - Try out Include GitLab for Confluence
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Bitbucket Server repository metadata at a glance