Include Bitbucket for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc
Include files and pull requests and other data from public or private repos on Bitbucket|Markdown, PlantUML, AsciiDoc and more
Easily embed up-to-date Bitbucket file content
Include Git content securely from Bitbucket Cloud and Data Center. Share up-to-date files, diagrams, code, images & more. Renders various file formats. Included file content is also searchable.
Create project dashboards with Bitbucket data
Use Confluence as a project dashboard by including Bitbucket data like pull requests, commits, tags, branches & more. With various filtering and sort options, you can adapt your dashboard to your needs.
Supports setups with Bitbucket Cloud & Data Center
Supports various setups, e.g. Confluence with Bitbucket Cloud or Bitbucket Data Center.
✨ Key features
- Macros to include files from Bitbucket repositories in a Confluence page and keep them in sync
- Include files by path & also by Ant glob pattern
- Markdown, PlantUML and AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML
- Source code files are syntax highlighted with automatic identification of programming language
- Macros to embed repository metadata like branch, tag & pull request lists in Confluence
- Included Bitbucket file content is indexed & can be found when using Confluence search
- No special configuration necessary - a working application link between Confluence & Bitbucket is enough. Also supports Bitbucket Cloud
- By combining this app with PlantUML for Confluence app, you can have your PlantUML diagrams definitions versioned in your private repository
👀 Interested? Book a demo 🖥️
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Easily embed up-to-date Bitbucket file content. Renders various formats.