Include Bitbucket for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Macros to include files and repository metadata from private and public Bitbucket repositories into Confluence pages
Up-to-date file content in your Confluence pages
Include file content from Bitbucket Cloud and Data Center into Confluence Cloud pages. Useful for project documentation (e.g., README.md), source code and config files - no duplication anymore!
See all open pull requests and issues at a glance
Embed your Bitbucket pull requests and issues right in your Confluence pages, e.g. as a project dashboard. Queries allow you to filter and sort the list of pull requests and issues.
Supports private Bitbucket Cloud repos and DC
Including files, pull requests and issues from your private Bitbucket Cloud repositories is supported as well. You can even include files from Bitbucket Data Center through personal access tokens.
You want to include files from your Bitbucket repositories into a Confluence page without copy&paste to have them always in sync?
- This app provides macros to include files from Bitbucket into your Confluence page
- You can just copy&paste a Bitbucket URL in your Confluence editor, and the referenced Bitbucket files will be rendered
- Markdown and AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML
- Source code files are syntax highlighted
- Pull request and issue lists from your Bitbucket repositories can be embedded into your Confluence pages as part of the project documentation
- And it works with private Bitbucket Cloud repositories too (assumed IP whitelisting is not used)
- You can even access repositories from Bitbucket Data Center by using personal access tokens
Want to know more? Schedule a live demo with us!
More apps you’ll like 😀 : Jupyter Viewer for Confluence - a Confluence macro to render Jupyter notebooks inside Confluence pages
Privacy and security
Include Bitbucket for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application