Include Bitbucket for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc
Include files and pull requests and other data from public or private repos on Bitbucket|Markdown, HTML, SVG, AsciiDoc and more
Up-to-date file content in your Confluence pages
Include file content from Bitbucket Cloud and Data Center into Confluence Cloud pages. Useful for project documentation (e.g., README.md), source code and config files - no duplication anymore!
See all open PRs, commits, branches and issues
Embed your Bitbucket pull requests, commits, branches and issues right in your Confluence pages, e.g. as a project dashboard. Queries allow you to filter and sort the list of pull requests, commits, branches and issues.
Supports private Bitbucket Cloud and DC repos
Including files, pull requests, commits, branches and issues from your private Bitbucket Cloud repositories is supported as well. You can even include files from Bitbucket Data Center through personal access tokens.
✨ Key features of Include Bitbucket for Confluence
- Macros to include files, commits, branches, issues, tags and pull requests from Bitbucket repositories in a Confluence page and keep them in sync
- Allows simply copy & pasting a Bitbucket URL in your Confluence editor, & the referenced Bitbucket files will be rendered
- Markdown & AsciiDoc files are automatically rendered as HTML
- Source code files are syntax highlighted
- Repository metadata like branch, commits, issues, tags & pull request lists can be embedded into a Confluence page
- Also works with private Bitbucket Cloud repositories (if IP allowlisting is not used) & Bitbucket DC (using tokens)
- PDF / Word File Macro Export
- File Macro compatible with K15t Scroll Viewport
You’ll like 😀 :
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Include Bitbucket for Confluence | Markdown, AsciiDoc integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Read data from the host application