Pages for Bitbucket Server
Website and page hosting for Bitbucket. You can easily host websites directly in your Bitbucket instance, similar to Github Pages
Host web pages directly in Bitbucket Server
Easily turn any Bitbucket page into a static website. Repository admins can enable serving of static web pages for any existing branch or tag within Bitbucket. The web pages will then be available to access from a URL.
Open HTML files directly from the file browser
Once enabled, users will be able to view HTML files of this branch or tag directly in Bitbucket Server. On opening the file browser of this branch or tag, the page will render fullscreen, without the Bitbucket layout.
Use relative links to include resources
Download a free trial of Pages for Bitbucket now and start hosting static web pages directly in Bitbucket Server.
✅ Feature highlights:
- Host simple websites directly in Bitbucket Server
- Just edit, push, and your changes are live!
- Enable serving of web pages for a specific branch or tag
- Access control based on repository permissions
- Support for relative links and files stored in Git LFS
- Publish as many repositories as you want
😀 More Bitbucket apps you’ll like:
- Prevent accidentally exposing sensitive data with Security for Bitbucket
- Easily create and share code snippets in Bitbucket Server with Snippets for Bitbucket
- Add, rename, delete, or edit files directly from your browser with Power Editor for Bitbucket
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
Privacy and security
Serve static web pages from any branch or tag in Bitbucket Server