Requirement Yogi - Requirements Management for Confluence
Requirement management in Confluence just became fantastically easy
Write requirements with unprecedented ease
Insert requirement keys as you type, master requirement management, and be Agile like never before.
- Extract testable requirements
- Navigate across large specifications
- Define multiple variants of a requirement
Get the full picture with a Jira-connected RTM
Requirements. Tests. Jira issues. Dependencies. Visualize and trace them all in Confluence with our fully customizable RTMs—robust requirement databases that your engineers, business analysts, and testers will love.
Import and transform documents in bulk
Refactor new specifications from your clients—we’re talking thousands of technical documents—and assign requirement keys in bulk in no time with our Transformation Wizard.
🚀 330,000+ users in high-tech industries are creating next-level requirements with Requirement Yogi!
It all began with an observation: requirements belong in Confluence—not Jira.
Requirement Yogi lets you create requirements and RTMs in Confluence that link to your Jira issues:
- Easily write requirements with our powerful macros
- Import Word documents and assign requirement keys in bulk with the Transformation Wizard
- Visualize your requirements—including dependencies, properties, and more—in the Traceability Matrix
- Directly link requirements on the RTM to Jira issues
- Input external properties without modifying the original document
- Track a requirement’s Variants with the Modification Matrix
- Maintain conformity across large projects with Validation rules
- Easily access your requirements with advanced search syntax
- Export testable requirements to Excel
Read our guide to learn how easy it is to get started.
Hungry for more features? You’ll love our Data Center version!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Requirement Yogi - Requirements Management for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
"Variants" help you track several different branches of the same requirements. Here is a screenshot of the "modification matrix".