Writing requirements in Confluence just became fantastically easy
Easily create requirements using our page transformation feature.
Build visual reports with our fully customisable traceability matrix.
Easily search for requirements
Use our search syntax to easily find requirements and have an overview of their description, dependencies and links.
For more features, discover our Data Center version!
Discover a subset of the Data Center version:
Confluence is great for writing requirement documents, and we are taking that to another level. Have a look at Requirement Yogi Cloud for a quick overview.
We've watched how development teams work and created Requirement Yogi so they remain zen while delivering software.
- Use our page transformation feature to create requirements easily.
- Use our traceability matrix to build visual reports.
- With properties, search on properties and reports, define metadata around requirements that suits your needs.
Discover how the best teams around the world manage requirements in Confluence.
More features to come, like in Data Center:
- Jira integration.
- Excel imports/exports.
Privacy and security
Requirements Yogi integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
The dependency matrix. It helps performing an impact analysis when you accept a change request with the customer, going from high-level requirements (the contract) to low-level requirements (technical specifications).