Requirement Yogi - Requirements Management for Confluence
Requirement management in Confluence just became fantastically easy
Write requirements with unprecedented ease
Insert requirement keys as you type, master requirement management, and be Agile like never before.
- Extract testable requirements
- Navigate across large specifications
Get the full picture with a Jira-connected RTM
Requirements. Tests. Jira issues. Dependencies. Visualize and trace them all in Confluence with our fully customizable RTMs—robust management databases that your engineers, business analysts, and testers will love.
Create and compare baselines effortlessly
As your requirements evolve, capture snapshots of their versions with baselines:
Compare baselines on one screen
Refreeze baselines to quickly update or remove requirements
Track baselined requirements natively in Jira
🚀 330,000+ users in high-tech industries are creating next-level requirements with Requirement Yogi!
It all began with an observation: requirements belong in Confluence—not Jira.
Requirement Yogi lets you create and manage Jira-linked requirements in Confluence:
- Easily write requirements with our powerful macros
- Insert requirement keys with Shift + Alt + R
- Import Excel sheets and assign requirement keys in bulk
- Visualize your requirements in the Traceability Matrix
- Record and compare versions of a requirement with Baselines
- Directly link requirements on the RTM to Jira issues
- Input external properties without modifying the original document
- Hover over requirements to read excerpts
- Easily access your requirements with advanced search syntax
- Check requirement coverage with the dependency matrix
- Effortlessly export testable requirements to Excel
Read our guide to learn how easy it is to get started!
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
This is what a document looks like. The popup shows the original details of any requirement.