Requirement Yogi - Requirements Management for Confluence
Requirement management in Confluence just became fantastically easy
Write requirements with unprecedented ease
Insert requirement keys as you type, master requirement management, and be Agile like never before.
- Extract testable requirements
- Navigate across large specifications
- Define multiple variants of a requirement
Get the full picture with a Jira-connected RTM
Requirements. Tests. Jira issues. Dependencies. Visualize and trace them all in Confluence with our fully customizable RTMs—robust requirement databases that your engineers, business analysts, and testers will love.
Import and transform documents in bulk
Refactor new specifications from your clients—we’re talking thousands of technical documents—and assign requirement keys in bulk in no time with our Transformation Wizard.
Confluence is great for writing requirement documents, and we are taking that to another level. Have a look at Requirement Yogi Cloud for a quick overview.
We've watched how development teams work and created Requirement Yogi so they remain zen while delivering software.
- Use our page transformation feature to create requirements easily.
- Use our traceability matrix to build visual reports.
- With properties, search on properties and reports, define metadata around requirements that suits your needs.
Discover how the best teams around the world manage requirements in Confluence.
For more features, please switch to the "Server / Data Center" view.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
We've introduced detailed information on privacy, security, data handling, and compliance practices followed by this app.
Requirement Yogi - Requirements Management for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
"Variants" help you track several different branches of the same requirements. Here is a screenshot of the "modification matrix".