User Profiles for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Create powerful user profiles in Jira · Add click-to-call · Sync fields with Active Directory and keep your Jira issues updated
Customize and synchronize user profiles in Jira
Easily add new elements for languages, skills, expertise, and more - so users can quickly find the colleagues and answers they’re looking for. Sync with LDAP/AD to ensure that pictures and data are always up-to-date.
Improve Jira workflows and productivity
Use Jira user profile data in custom fields and access that information in your existing Jira Workflow post functions. E.g. automatically assign Jira issues to the manager of the reporter for clearance.
Add hover previews and get in contact instantly
With hover previews, users are instantly able to see additional profile information about the reporter, assignee and other participants - and then quickly reach them with the available click-to-call option.
Great user profiles are just the start. This app gives you powerful new capabilities to improve Jira workflows and maximize productivity.
- Robust customization options let you easily enhance profiles with new fields so that users can quickly find experts, reporting chains, and more.
- Ensure that profiles are always up-to-date. Synchronization enables you to pull profile pictures and other profile data directly from LDAP/AD repositories.
- Improve and automate Jira workflows by using profile fields (e.g. manager, phone number) directly in Jira issue fields and workflows
- Add user profile details for Jira Service Management customers as an agent - your workflow is now complete.
- Use JQL queries to quickly find issues by the manager of the assignee or any other profile field values.
- Want to add powerful profile capabilities to your wiki? Check out User Profiles for Confluence.
Cloud version wanted? We are on it!
Privacy and security
Request a Demo.