Planning Poker ®
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Top-rated Planning Poker app that facilitates agile team discussion aimed at reaching accurate and consensus-based estimations
Number #1 Planning Poker app for Jira
Planning Poker is an agile estimation tool made by Scrum Masters for remote and co-located teams. Dev teams can estimate effort on tasks, sub-tasks, or epics in story points, T-Shirts, or custom values in real-time.
Robust Jira integration with mobile view support
Thanks to native Jira integration, teams can easily select game backlog, invite participants, view and edit issue details and comments during the poker session, and save their estimates for the selected Jira fields.
Powerful tools for your Jira estimation game
The app provides a set of tools to support teams during an interactive consensus-based game, including intuitive setup with advanced settings, reference issues, quick issue details and actions, automation, and more.
👉 Join over 1200 teams globally and try Planning Poker® app to estimate your product backlog during an interactive consensus-based game as part of the Agile framework:
- Each team member casts their vote on each story
- All estimates are kept private until each participant has chosen a card ensuring unbiased voting
- Allows real-time effort estimation
- Mobile & desktop versions available for iOS and Android
- All sessions are interactive as all actions are instantly displayed to other participants.
After a team discussion, participants choose a personal estimate from their deck of cards that represents how much work is involved in the discussed story. All estimates are kept private until each participant has chosen a card. At that time, all estimates are revealed, and discussion can begin again.
PLANNING POKER is a registered trademark of Mountain Goat Software, LLC.
The Appfire platform features dozens of top-selling apps that help teams worldwide solve big challenges.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Planning Poker ® integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application