Top Rated. Cloud Security Compliant. Planning Poker
Estimate efforts in the real time with your colleagues. All your actions are instantly displayed to other participants. Works well with 30+ simultaneous players.
Mobile version, beamer version, desktop version — you can use combination of those for partially distributed teams or local teams in the meeting room, or a mix of both.
Been there, done that. We know that the planning poker can be painful at times, so we've tried our best to implement an estimation game without all that boring stuff.
More than 340 teams all over the world are using this Add-On to improve their estimation process.
Inside the box:
- Seamless integration with Jira Agile
- Multiplayer mode (if you don't need multiplayer, try Distributed Estimation Add-On)
- Easy game setup from Sprint Planning
- Fibonacci, T-Shirts and custom decks
- Supports roles and groups
- Supports JQL
- Supports iOS
- Response within 24 hours
- Agile best practices advice
- Weekly releases
Individual stories are presented for estimation. After a period of discussion, each participant chooses from his own deck the numbered card that represents his estimate of how much work is involved in the story under discussion. All estimates are kept private until each participant has chosen a card. At that time, all estimates are revealed and discussion can begin again.
PLANNING POKER ® is a registered trademark of Mountain Goat Software, LLC
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud pricing is subscription based. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for host products and apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. Jira Cloud apps are priced based on the maximum users of the Jira products on your instance. For example, if you have Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you pay the 50-user price for apps.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for licensing across maximum users still apply.
The pricing structure for cloud products and apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 host product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
- If per-user pricing is not yet available for this app, please contact the vendor for further information.
If you've opted for annual billing for your host product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Lizard Brain UG is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Jira Cloud • Released 2018-04-15
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate Planning Poker.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.