Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create powerful advanced tables, integrate them seamlessly in your Confluence pages
Use formulas, filters, and drop-down lists
Organize your data and ensure consistency with advanced formatting features.
• Build dynamic tables
• Filter data and configure drop-down lists
• 400+ formulas supported
Display dynamic tables seamlessly in Confluence
Share and collaborate by integrating tables into your Confluence pages.
• Use Date Pickers and User mentions in your tables
• Access sheet edition from the page view mode
• Fully personalized table design and layouts
Combine the power of both apps into Confluence. Import your data in a simple click.
• Easily import from / export to Excel
• Support multiple tabs display
• Keeps original formatting
Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence offers advanced tables embedded right on your page. Add formulas, drop down lists, filters, and your corporate brand colors to tables.
⚡Get started quickly with one of the pre-formatted templates: budget tracking, invoice, project management and more.
💡 Seamless spreadsheets integration
- Embed a spreadsheet on Confluence pages
- Confluence native look & feel
- Pre-formatted templates
- Manage one or multi-tabs display
- Integrated to PDF and Word exports
📊 Organize your data
🌈 Advanced formatting features
💹 Excel compatible
- Import from or export to Excel in one click
- Over 400 formulas, including Vlookup, Countif and Concatenate
Elements Spreadsheet is built by Elements
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Use data across multiple tabs for formulas like Vlookup.