Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence
Boost teams' productivity and collaboration in Confluence with powerful and ready-to-use project tables
NEW! Manage your projects more efficiently
Discover Elements Project Tables macro and get things done. Streamline workflow with a sleek interface, templates, and live editing. Highlight crucial information and hit your goals faster.
Organize your data with an all-in-one toolbox
Optimize data organization with advanced formatting. Create dynamic tables, apply filters, use specific data types (text, date, user, number, calculation), and supercharge your data with 400+ Excel formulas & functions.
Dive into essential insights with stunning graphs
Turn complex project data into actionable insights. Integrate Spreadsheets seamlessly with Confluence's native charts. Effortlessly visualize and analyze information to make informed decisions, ensuring project success.
Elements Spreadsheet is a powerful out-of-the-box solution, revolutionizing project management. Harness the power of compelling data tables and spreadsheets seamlessly integrated into your pages for streamlined efficiency and valuable insights.
Boost productivity, foster seamless collaboration, hit goals.
Visit our Playground
💡 Seamless spreadsheets integration
- Embed a spreadsheet on Confluence pages
- Pre-formatted & custom templates
- Manage one or multi-tabs display
- Integrated to PDF & Word exports
📊 Organize your data
- Formatting, filtering, sorting & data validation
- Specific data types: text, date, user, number, calculation
🌈 Advanced formatting features
💹 Excel compatible
Elements Spreadsheet is built by Elements
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Create and share model workbooks in Confluence with custom templates