Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create powerful advanced tables, integrate them seamlessly in your Confluence pages
Use formulas, filters, and drop-down lists
Organize your data and ensure consistency with advanced formatting features.
• Build dynamic tables
• Filter data and configure drop-down lists
• 400+ formulas supported
Display dynamic tables seamlessly in Confluence
Share and collaborate by integrating tables into your Confluence pages.
• Use Date Pickers and User mentions in your tables
• Access sheet edition from the page view mode
• Fully personalized table design and layouts
Combine the power of both apps into Confluence. Import your data in a simple click.
• Easily import from / export to Excel
• Support multiple tabs display
• Keeps original formatting
🧰 Why Elements Spreadsheet?
Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence offers the core functionalities of Excel essential to support your business activities such as project management, budgeting and reporting.
💡 Seamless spreadsheets integration
- Embed a spreadsheet on Confluence pages
- Confluence native look & feel
- Manage one or multi-tabs display
- Integrated to PDF and Word exports
📊 Organize your data
🌈 Advanced formatting features
💹 Excel tables compatibility
- Import from or export to Excel in one click
- Over 400 formulas, including Vlookup, Countif and Concatenate
🌐 Visit our website for further insights
Elements Spreadsheet is part of the Elements apps suite for Jira and Confluence.
Privacy and security
Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Use data across multiple tabs for formulas like Vlookup.