Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
The spreadsheet editor built for Confluence. Simpler than Excel. Your tables are seamlessly displayed in Confluence pages
Use formulas, filters, and drop-down lists
Build dynamic tables and run calculations on your data entries with 400+ formulas provided by Elements Spreadsheet. You can also set multiple filters and drop-down lists to organize your data and ensure consistency.
Display dynamic tables seamlessly in Confluence
Share and collaborate on your tables by seamlessly integrating them into Confluence pages. Elements Spreadsheet embraces the Confluence tables look & feel - you can even use Date Pickers and @mentions in your tables.
Import from and export to Excel
Don't build your dynamic tables from scratch in Confluence. Spreadsheets allows you to import your existing Excel files and keeps their formatting. You can also export your files back to Excel.
With Elements Spreadsheet, you can create dynamic tables in Confluence pages with formulas, filters, and drop-down lists for your data.
Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence offers the core functionalities of Excel essential to project management, budgeting and reporting.
- Embed a spreadsheet on Confluence pages
- Over 400 formulas, including Vlookup, Countif and Concatenate
- Formatting, filtering, sorting, drop-down list
- Custom colors
- Import from or export to Excel
- Concurrent editing notifications
- Cross-reference between sheets in formulas
- Visible in PDF exports of Confluence pages
Visit our website for further insights.
Privacy and security
Elements Spreadsheet for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Use data across multiple tabs for formulas like Vlookup.