Identity Federation for AWS (Jira)
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Single sign-on (SSO) to AWS resources – grant users and apps fine-grained Amazon Web Services access for your DevOps workflows
Federated AWS access for Atlassian users
Add long-term AWS security credentials (IAM users) once, configure AWS access for Atlassian groups and Jira apps with temporary credentials and fine grained permissions via IAM Policies thereafter (Identity Broker).
Single sign-on (SSO) to the AWS Management Console
REST API for temporary AWS Security Credentials
Expose AWS Connectors from your apps to retrieve user scoped temporary AWS security credentials (Token Vendor).
Also, retrieve Amazon Elastic Container Registry (ECR) authentication credentials.
Enable your teams with seamless access to AWS resources from your Jira DevOps workflows:
- Empower your Atlassian users – provide single sign-on (SSO) enabled links to the AWS Management Console from the AWS Resources menu
- Share your AWS resources – use the AWS Resource link to reference resources from Jira issues with SSO enabled deep links to the AWS Management Console
- Secure your AWS credentials – store long-term AWS security credentials with industry standard encryption without exposing them to users or apps
- Relieve your AWS administrators – forget about juggling AWS credentials and never worry about team composition or employee leave: AWS access follows group membership changes once you grant fine-grained permissions via IAM policies
- Integrate your Atlassian apps – use the REST API to grant users SSO enabled access to AWS resources
Need anything else? Let us know!