As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Create, explore and manage events in Confluence
Get a clear overview of all events
Create, explore and manage all events within the central event hub and even check them on the go - with Linchpin Mobile.
Access event information with a single event view
Access all of the information about your event from anywhere in Confluence with the single event view, without leaving your current workspace.
Preview what your event will look like
While you create or edit an event, you can now see a live preview of your input or changes to check what your event will look like after creating and editing it.
Linchpin Events aids users in creation, management and exploration of events - Event management on a whole new level.
- Find events using their titles or filter events with help of categories, locations or dates.
Intuitive participation management
- Sign up for events? One click. Sign out of events? One click!
- As an event creator, manually add or invite users - both Confluence and external users!
Intuitive image upload
- Make your events shine. Choose a fitting teaser image with help of the built-in image database or upload your own images.
- Every event has a detailed view option. The “Event” macro makes it possible to add an event to any page in Confluence.
Events on the go
- Linchpin Mobile supports events! Explore events on your mobile device on the go.
Pricing & bundles
- This app is a component of the Linchpin Intranet Suite.
- Save on the combined license fees of multiple apps by purchasing the bundle. You can also test the Linchpin Intranet Suite yourself.
Your event - your design decision. Choose between a classical event tile design or a more modern, full-height background image design.