Use Boost::Test C++ Framework with Bamboo
Run tests faster
Parallel test execution allows to get results faster and fully utilize available hardware resources.
Define tests by Ant style pattern
It is easy to define a bunch of tests using simple Ant patterns.
The addon uses built-in test facilities so you get a familiar look and feel.
Boost is a large collection of free peer-reviewed portable C++ source libraries. There are many useful libraries. One of those libraries is Boost::Test, a library for writing and organizing C++ unit tests. This addon (plugin) provides integration of Boost::Test C++ Framework with Atlassian Bamboo.
- Run tests faster using parallel execution
- Define tests by Ant style pattern
- Customize your tests with environment variables
- See test execution logs for detailed info
- Parse-only mode
- Avoid test name collision
- Configurable test execution timeout
Privacy and security