Add HTML directly to your Confluence for Cloud pages with the HTML Macro
Embed features from other sites like Wufoo Forms and more!
- add HTML to your pages (optionally sanitized)
Appfire helps great makers build what's next. Our growing portfolio of apps empowers teams worldwide with workflow automation, business intelligence, and administration at scale.
The rendering of the macro code inside of an iframe is a security constraint/feature enforce by Confluence Cloud. Sorry, but we don't have the ability to eliminate that enclosing iframe.
As for resizing the macro, that is something that Atlassian and vendors have battled for years. We work with Atlassian to ask them for abilities like this and we plan to add an API for resizing to our macro (HTML-95) but even once that's available, you'd still need to manually invoke that API as you needed the frame to grow.
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Confluence Cloud apps are priced based on the number of Confluence users on your instance. For example, if you have Confluence Cloud (25 users), you pay the 25-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
Annual subscriptions may offer a discount depending on the number of users purchased.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Yes. Academic, community, and open source licenses are available to qualifying organizations. See our Purchasing & Licensing FAQ for more information.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Artemis Atlassian Apps (an Appfire company) provides support for this app.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2021-04-15
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.