Add HTML directly to your Confluence for Cloud pages with the HTML Macro
Embed features from other sites like Wufoo Forms and more!
- add HTML to your pages (optionally sanitized)
Thanks for trying it out. I don't see that you clicked on the button in the lower right of this screen "Need support"? Or opened a ticket for us to help you.
Whatever you did run into was almost certainly either an issue with the Confluence app installer which is managed by Atlassian or this Confluence bug which is now mostly fixed:
@Atlassian, since Isabella Del Frari is not responding and will you please either take down this review or move it to a review of Confluence.
Thanks so much for the review Shelley, and I'm glad we were able to provide the support needed to help you get the most out of this plug-in. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance.
Thank you for your review! We are thrilled that you found the support staff so helpful and that you are enjoying the benefits of the plug-in!
- How does cloud app pricing work?
Cloud apps are sold as a monthly or annual subscription. You are eligible for support and automatic version updates as long as your subscription is active.
When your subscription renews each month, you are automatically billed for apps based on the number of users in your instance.
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my cloud pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. Confluence Cloud apps are priced based on the number of Confluence users on your instance. For example, if you have Confluence Cloud (25 users), you pay the 25-user price for apps.
The pricing structure for cloud apps is as follows:
- Monthly subscriptions with up to 10 Atlassian product users are billed at a flat rate price.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 10 users are billed per user, starting at the first user.
- Monthly subscriptions with more than 100 users are billed per user. The table above provides example pricing at various user levels.
If you've opted for annual billing for your Atlassian product, apps are also billed annually at a discount (12 months for the price of 10).
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for cloud apps?
Academic, community and open source licenses are not available for cloud apps.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For cloud apps, you cannot extend your free evaluation period. All cloud apps are immediately subscribed by a user, and we provide a free evaluation period. This is a minimum of 30 days and ends on the second billing cycle after you first subscribe to the app.
Artemis Software is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Confluence Cloud • Released 2019-08-22
Minor version update
DetailsMinor version update
- Log into your Confluence instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons. The Find new apps or Find new add-ons screen loads.
- Locate HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud.
- Click Free trial to download and install your app.
- You're all set! Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.