Golive | Environment Management Hub
Test Environment Booking & Reservation, Application Monitoring, Deployment Tracking, DevOps Release Roadmap & Change Management
Never hunt for information again
What version is deployed to Staging?
Get a centralized environment hub in Jira, synchronized with your deployment and monitoring tools.
Quickly access testing servers from your Jira issues and project pages.
Goodbye to environment usage conflicts!
Who will be using the Test environment tomorrow?
Visualize your environment allocation in Jira.
Your team can book environments with ease, thanks to conflict detection and approval processes powered by Jira.
Many organizations manage their shared IT assets with suboptimal processes and inappropriate tools. Some common symptoms include:
- Teams struggle to obtain the test environments they need to do their job.
- Misconfigurations and application instability slow down the release cycle.
- Oversized servers continue to run even months after teams have stopped using them.
- Highly demanded environments require never-ending coordination meetings.
Do these sound familiar?
We've tried using generic tools like spreadsheets, Confluence, Outlook, Gantt, or CMDB to solve these problems, but we've failed. That's why we launched Golive, the only solution on the market entirely dedicated to IT Environment Management!
It's time to change the game.
Get started now:
Need help? Raise a ticket
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Golive | Environment Management Hub integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Matrix View - This view is ideal to get an overview of your Environments, their Statuses and Deployed versions. A click on the version labels opens the Environment Details dialog.