Golive | Environment Management Hub
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Gain visibility and control over your Environments: better Test & Release Management, Deployment Roadmap and DevOps Automation
Your Environments in Jira
Ensure that everybody knows what can be tested where.
Find and access instantly the deployed applications you need to reproduce bugs and test the latest features.
Book and Schedule
Share your release, deployment and outage plans with all stakeholders.
Book environments for optimal resources utilization and avoid configuration conflicts.
Integrate and Automate
Sync your Test Environment data with your DevOps toolchain using REST API and WebHooks.
Consolidate all relevant and live Environment information in a user friendly Environment Hub.
Apwide Golive is your Hub for Test Environment Management (TEM) in Jira:
- Visualize issues, deployments, status changes and schedule your releases/environments on an interactive timeline
- Browse environments and applications information on issue page and boards
- Build Jira and Confluence dashboards to share Environments information
- Subscribe to environments to be notified on deployments and config changes
- Integrate Xray: schedule tests on the timeline
- Easily integrate with Jenkins (Shared Lib), Bamboo or any tools/scripts using Rest API and WebHooks (ex: TeamCity, Spinnaker, Ansible, XL Deploy, ServiceNow...)
- Build your Environment Self-Service (ex: Jira Self-Service with Docker, Kubernetes and Rancher)
- Manage on-prem and cloud-based Environment together (Azure, AWS, G-Cloud)
- Automated Release Orchestration (ARA/ARO)
Get started now!
Need help? Raise a ticket
Privacy and security
Golive | Environment Management Hub integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
Matrix View - This view is ideal to get an overview of your Environments, their Statuses and Deployed versions. A click on the version labels opens the Environment Details dialog.