Golive | Environment Management Hub
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Gain visibility and control over your Environments: better Test & Release Management, Deployment Roadmap and DevOps Automation
Your Environments in Jira
Ensure that everybody knows what can be tested where.
Find and access instantly the deployed applications you need to reproduce bugs and test the latest features.
Book and Schedule
Share your release, deployment and outage plans with all stakeholders.
Book environments for optimal resources utilization and avoid configuration conflicts.
Integrate and Automate
Sync your Test Environment data with your DevOps toolchain using REST API and WebHooks.
Consolidate all relevant and live Environment information in a user friendly Environment Hub.
Apwide Golive is your Hub for Deployment and Test Environment Management (TEM) in Jira:
- Visualize issues, deployments, status changes and schedule your releases/environments on an interactive timeline
- Browse environments and applications information on issue page and boards
- Define advanced Environment Booking Workflows with customizable conflict/overlap detection
- Build Jira and Confluence dashboards to share Environments information
- Subscribe to environments to be notified on deployments and config changes
- Integrate Xray: schedule tests on the timeline
- Easily integrate with Jenkins (Shared Lib), Bamboo or any tools/scripts using Rest API and WebHooks (ex: GitLab, TeamCity, Spinnaker, Octopus, Ansible, XL Deploy, ...)
- Manage on-prem and cloud-based Environment together (Azure, AWS, G-Cloud)
Get started now:
Need help? Raise a ticket
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Golive | Environment Management Hub integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Matrix View - This view is ideal to get an overview of your Environments, their Statuses and Deployed versions. A click on the version labels opens the Environment Details dialog.