Golive | Release & Test Environment Management
Test Environment Booking & Reservation, Application Monitoring, Deployment Tracking, DevOps Release Roadmap & Change Management
🔍 Never hunt for information again
What version is deployed to Staging?
All stakeholders get a centralized environment hub in Jira, synchronized with your deployment and monitoring tools.
Access test servers right from your Jira issues and project pages.
👋 Goodbye to environment usage conflicts!
Teams book environments with ease, thanks to conflict detection and approval processes powered by Jira.
Who will be using the QA environment tomorrow?
Everybody can visualize allocation at any time on a Jira dashboard.
Many organizations manage their shared IT assets with suboptimal processes and inappropriate tools. Here are common symptoms:
- Teams struggle to obtain the test environments they need to do their job
- Release cycle slowdowns due to misconfigurations and application instability
- Oversized servers continue to run for months, although teams no longer use them
- Highly demanded environments require never-ending coordination meetings
Do these sound familiar?
It's time to change the game!
We've tried using generic tools like spreadsheets, Confluence, Outlook, Gantt, or CMDB to solve these problems, but we've failed. That's why we launched Golive, the only solution on the market entirely dedicated to IT Environment Management!
Get started now:
Need help? Raise a ticket
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Golive | Release & Test Environment Management integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Matrix View - This view is ideal to get an overview of your Environments, their Statuses and Deployed versions. A click on the version labels opens the Environment Details dialog.