HelpDesk for Jira - Customer Portal &SLA
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
HelpDesk for Jira is the main part of your service desk solution
One or multiple project-related or cross-project Customer Portals. You customers can easily get what they need to do to solve their problem with a clear user-friendly interface.
Service Level Agreements
Set your response time for every action and you will know what you have to do first and your clients will know when will get the answer.
Use the OLA functionality – the time limit rules set for each involved team.
Tips&Tricks for agents
Help your agents to make their work more productive avoiding chores - comments templates, similar issues, creating ticket from a comment and more.
HelpDesk for Jira app built by Teamlead, Atlassian Gold Solution Partner as affordable Service Desk solution with advanced features
- Multiple (single-project or cross-project) customer portals with unique customizable appearance.
- Request tracking section with customizable layout.
- Confluence integration.
- Two-level SLA allows controlling not only the overall issue SLA but also the team-based SLA (~OLA) for the issue.
- Similar Issues search.
- The main Comment button is for an internal comment, not for a public one.
- Quick creation of a new issue from a comment.
- Collecting customer satisfaction via email.
- Canned responses (comment templates) for your agents.
- Extended mail handler for working with unlicensed users.
- Compatible CRM for Jira app for managing customers.
For more capabilities try our new Catalog for Jira app. It's a great solution for storing the cross-project lists of different entities right in your Jira. For example, you can organize your Service Catalog there.
Privacy and security
Confluence integration - show relevant articles while creating a ticket