Get customers for life with handy support
Get customers for life with handy support
You customer can easily get what they need to do to solve their problem with clear user friendly interface
Set your response time for every action and you will know what you have to do first and your clients will know when will get the answer.
Use the OLA functionality – the time limit rules set for each involved team.
Help your agents to make their work more productive avoiding chores - comments templates, similar issues, creating ticket from a comment and more.
HelpDesk for Jira add-on built by Teamlead, Atlassian Gold Solution Partner.
- Brand the customer portal with your unique visual style and customize “My task” section. Add your colors, banner, icons, logo.
- Confluence integration - show relevant articles while creating a ticket and the main information on the Customer Portal
- Create new issue from any comment
- Collect customer satisfaction via email
- Use similar issues section as a knowledge base for customers and agents and to prevent duplicate issues
- Select who should see the certain comments
- Use comment template to speed up your support
- HelpDesk mail handler allows you to create new issues, comment, attachments, and even new HelpDesk users via mail
- Integrate with CRM for Jira to manage all relationships with your clients - companies, not only support for single customers.
Thanks for such kindly feedback! We are doing best.
Thank you Tim!
Nice to hear such lovely feedback!
|10 users$10||25 users$400||50 users$750||100 users$1,375||250 users$2,750||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your Atlassian product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your Atlassian product. For Jira 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (500 users) and Jira Service Desk (25 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 500-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly. Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Can I install this app in a Data Center product?
This app does not have a Data Center approved version. Only apps meeting a set of performance requirements for large, clustered environments are approved for Data Center.
However, while server apps are built for single-server deployments, many customers successfully install them in Data Center products. If you're using a Data Center product, Atlassian recommends you contact the vendor to determine compatibility at scale.
Learn more about Data Center approved apps
- What type of license do I need if I'm using this app in a Data Center product?
Because this app does not have a Data Center approved version, you should purchase a Server license if you decide to install this app in a Data Center product.
Learn more about Data Center licensing
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses for server apps?
For server apps, academic licenses are available at a 50% discount if you have an academic license for your Atlassian product.
Community and open-source licenses are available for server apps. Learn more about community and open source licenses.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Teamlead is a Top Vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 1.9.10 • Jira Server 8.0.0 - 8.0.2 • Released 2019-03-18
Support Jira 8.0.x
- Administration: an ability to show captcha after a set number of unsuccessful login attempts
- Administration: an ability to hide the [cid:] attachments references in comments when replying using outlook
- Jira Interface: auto log-in to HelpDesk set up when logged in to Jira (and conversely)
- Administration: HelpDesk audit log added
- Customer Portal: language selection layout changed
- Customer Portal: Assignee and Reporter fields' filters don't allow auto-complete due to security reasons
- Issue Screen: related issue creation is available now in the "More" issue menu
- Issue Screen: an ability to copy&paste an issue link to be visible within HelpDesk conversation
- Issue Screen: comment template can now be shared with user groups
- comment templates functionality and permissions fixed up
- similar summary issues search on the portal fixed up
- login link enabled in the created issue notification
- minor bugfixes
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new apps or Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate HelpDesk for Jira - Customer Portal &SLA via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for HelpDesk for Jira - Customer Portal &SLA. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. HelpDesk for Jira - Customer Portal &SLA begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older HelpDesk for Jira - Customer Portal &SLA versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.