Command Script Runner allows you to extend Confluence without writing any plugin
Execute script of your choice
Pass the page content in HTML to script and execute.
Result page after execute script
Display the output from the script in the result page
Executing script without page content
Executing any script or command without passing the page content
This is a cool add-on that allows you to extend Confluence without writing any plugin.
You can write script in language you comfortable with and execute script within Confluence context.
Command script runner runs in 2 mode
- Parse the current page content into HTML and pass into the script.
- Without any page content.
Here are the preset key for the addon
- script: - the actual script / command relative from $SCRIPT_HOME
- script-parameter: content / none (default: content) , passing content to script
- script-runner: besides using #! within the script, you can specify path to the executable like /usr/bin/ruby
Privacy and security