Electronic Signature for Jira
- Jira Service Management
Require electronic signatures to execute issue transitions and changes to comply with CFR 21 part 11
Enforce user authentication on issues
Prevent unauthorised actions on Jira issues by requesting an electronic signature before workflow transitions, such as creating an issue or changing a status.
Export activity history
Display transitions and their authors in a dedicated panel in Issue View. Export activity history in PDF and automatically attach to issues.
Monitor and lock access
Automatically record failed electronic signature logins to monitor access attempts. Lock transitions after a number of failed logins.
Electronic Signature for Jira boosts data security by providing user authentication and activity tracking for Jira issues.
It helps adjust your Jira for 21 CFR Part 11 compliance.
Electronic Signature for Jira lets you:
- Enforce user authentication to access a Jira issue, before each issue transition, or change in the issue, in a dedicated custom field.
- Select user groups submitted to Electronic Signature for Jira authentication and reports.
- Display history of transitions and their authors in a dedicated panel.
- Track and export access attempts snapshots in PDF for optimal control and clarity.
- Display snapshots in Customer Portal as Issue Attachments or External Comments.
- Select what issue data is included in snapshots.
- Automatically attach an exported snapshot to its issue of origin.
- Monitor failed authentication attempts in automatically generated logs.
- Lock transitions after failed authentication.
- Specify a number of failed authentication attempts, after which a transition is locked
Configuring protection in an easy and intuitive way