Fixes and improvements in 2.0.3:
- Fixed potential XSS vulnerability with pass-through parameters
- Metadata creation now works directly after install
- Authentication Trackers now contain source IP address and request headers
- Easier access to SAML Service Provider details
- Improved configuration wizard, now containing Okta and OneLogin
- Fixed minor frontend issues
- Improved error messages if users are not synced from remote directory yet
Notes from 2.0.0:
We have done very significant Frontend changes in this version, which you will surely appreciate once you get to use it. We also have done an unprecedented amount of Testing/QA. Nevertheless, please make sure you don't do this upgrade lightly & take appropriate testing steps in your environment. If you're using a Datacenter product, please also consider this note on upgrading your installation.
See also our wiki.