Kantega SAML SSO OIDC Kerberos Single Sign-on for Confluence
Enterprise Confluence SSO Security for Data Center with SAML, OpenID/OAuth, API tokens, User Management. ADFS AzureAD AWS Okta etc
Enterprise Single Sign-On (SSO) solution
Designed for easy setup with any identity provider
Why choose Kantega SSO Enterprise ? We give all Confluence users an adaptive and optimal login experience.
- SAML and OIDC are the most widely used protocols for web based SSO, and this app supports both. SAML is XML based, while OIDC is based on JSON / REST and built on top of OAuth 2.0.
- Support any identity provider: ADFS, AzureAD, AWS, GSuite, Okta, Onelogin, Gitlab and many more.
- Automatic SSO redirection based on user directory, group and domain associations
- Ability to enforce Multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Users are automatically logged into Confluence through their Windows sessions, -No username or password required
- Test tools revealing Active Directory and network issues
- Integrate seamlessly with existing user directories.
- Just-in-time provisioning.
- Synchronized user directories for Azure AD, GSuite and Okta.
If you get stuck, we have a support team to help you out.
Privacy and security
Effortless setup of single sign on..