Content Formatting for Confluence
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Create engaging Confluence pages with formatting macros: Tabs, Navigation, Expanders, Progress Bars, Panels, Footnotes, and more
A set of business oriented macros to organize a page content through multiple navigation items, menus, colorful tabs, content status information, and customizable progress bar.
Enhance navigation in a page content using horizontal or vertical menus or also using tabs. You can manage your items colors and customize their CSS.
Page status and progress bar
Show a page status as a draft, as outdated, as action required or as official. Each status has a specific icon and color. With a custom progress bar you can link your page to a process step !
Content Formatting Macros help you to organize and navigate different contents within a single container.
Through tabs, horizontal and vertical navigation, custom progress bar and "visual" page status you can manage easily your content.
Key use cases
- Content organization
- Content validation
- Create Tabs
- Create Horizontal navigation menu
- Create Vertical navigation menu
- Manage Page Status (draft, outdated, official, action required)
- Update Page Status
- Customize content progress bar
- Define menu and tabs colors
Privacy and security
Content Formatting for Confluence integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Confluence spaces
- Delete data from the host application