Agile Reports and Gadgets
- Jira Software
Get burnup, burndown, velocity reports and dashboards for Scrum, Kanban, SAFe or LeSS. Advanced settings included
Get beyond standard Agile reports
With Kanban velocity and burnup charts, get reporting & forecasting that is missed in standard reports.
Easily switch among Story Points, Time Estimate, Issue Count.
All charts are available as reports on Jira dashboard.
Forecast delivery better. Play what-if scenarios
Use automatic forecasting based on min, max, average velocity. Use custom velocity or fixed delivery date.
Play with a scope. Filter scope using epics, release, or custom JQL. Apply dynamic scope changes.
Plenty of Agile charts. Advanced configuration
Use not only completed sprints but active and future sprints.
Include sub-tasks. Filter scope the way you want.
Use data export to create custom reports or share with stakeholders.
Check these gadgets and reports:
- Scrum team velocity chart
- Scrum team burnup chart
- Kanban team velocity chart
- Kanban team burnup chart
- Universal velocity chart
- Universal burnup chart
- Sprint burndown chart
Want to have Agile reports embedded into Confluence pages? - Check out Agile Gadgets for Confluence
- scrum and kanban boards, search filter and custom JQL as issues data source
- velocity, burnup, and burndown for a team, sprint, release, epic, and custom scope level
- sub-tasks support
- all estimate types including story points, time, issue count, business value
- what-if simulation and forecast based on scope, velocity and delivery date parameters
- data export to Excel and CSV
- configurable chart color
Privacy and security
Agile Reports and Gadgets integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application