This release implements the majority of the open feature requests. It also comes with streamlined dependency handling (that makes the installation procedure more bullet-proof) and a couple of smaller improvements and bugfixes.
New in this release
- "Send PDF" action supports "Cc" and "Bcc" addresses.
- "Send PDF" action supports HTML emails.
- Saving PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive.
- "Save PDF" action shows a configuration example for saving the PDF file to Windows network locations.
- The "#cfValue" and "#cfValueInline" macros have been extended to support more custom field types.
- Fixed: The resulted PDF filenames contain certain characters in HTML-encoded format.
- Fixed: "Attach PDF" action does not accept blank "File name" (but it should).