- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Synchronize Active Directory and LDAP attributes into properties of Jira user profiles and custom fields
User Attribute Selection
See all available attributes and select which of them are to be loaded into the user profile.
Profile Picture Import
Select directory image attributes to be written to Jira user profiles
Custom fields from user attributes
Show user attributes in custom fields
JELUS imports user attributes (including profile pictures) from Active Directory and LDAP Servers into properties of Jira user profiles.
*Support for profile pictures*
JELUS allows you to manage your staff’s profile pictures within Jira in a way that is consistent with other enterprise-grade products such as Sharepoint and Exchange.
- Users no longer need to upload photos to Jira or have IT Support do it for them
- Automatically resizes pictures
- Show attributes in user profiles
- Provides Custom Fields to show user properties dependent on user field
You decide which attributes are being written to your Jira users. Benefit from the continuous automated synchronization using the JELUS scheduler or synchronize manually.
- Supports multi-value attributes.
- Preview all attributes
- Support for multiple Active Directory and/or LDAP servers.
*Having trouble? Contact us directly and we'll help you find a solution.*
Privacy and security
Configure attributes to be shown in user profiles