Customfield Editor for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
As we continue to move towards a cloud future together, new server app sales and installs are no longer available for customers. You can update app version via Atlassian Marketplace until the end of support for server on Feb 15, 2024. Learn more
Customfields Made Easy – Grant Permissions, Empower Users to edit custom field options or sync your external Data via REST API
Easily sync customfield options with your external database or other sources. Add, delete, edit and create customfield options easily via API and more like setting default options, sorting options.
Save time with Delegated Administration and empower users to manage customfield options. You can grant global field permissions or context permissions to single users and groups in the Permission Editor.
Edit customfield options
Users can edit customfield options without jira-administrator privileges with the Field Editor. Edit options in-place, order options by drag and drop, sort options alphabetically, set default options and more.
Use the Customfield Editor for Jira to:
- Sync your external Data easily via the Rest API
- Create, edit or delete your Customfield Options from external data
- The REST API also supports contexts, setting default options and sorting
- Save time with Delegated Administration and use the Permission Editor
- Empower Users to manage customfield options
- Grant global field permissions and context permissions
- Assign permissions to single users and groups
- Edit Customfield Options with the Field Editor
- Create, Edit and Delete your options and their children
- Work on options: Order by drag-and-drop, sort alphabetically, set/unset default and enable/disable
- Work on the default context or custom contexts
- Supported Fields
- Select List (single choice), Select List (cascading), Select List (multiple choices), Checkboxes, Radio Buttons
- Multi-Level Cascading Select
- Audit Log
- NEWS -
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Permission Editor | Get an overview of your customfields. Search the customfield you want to grant permissions for and click on edit.