Customfield Editor for Jira
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Customfields Made Easy – Grant Permissions, Empower Users to edit custom field options or sync your external Data via REST API
Customfields in team & company managed projects
Edit customfield options in company-managed and team-managed projects. It works with in all contexts of both project types.
Save time with Delegated Administration and empower users to manage customfield options. You can grant global field permissions or context permissions to single users and groups in the Permission Editor.
Edit customfield options
Users can edit customfield options without jira-administrator privileges with the Field Editor. Edit options in-place, order options by drag and drop and more.
Use the Customfield Editor for Jira to:
- Save time with Delegated Administration and use the Permission Editor
- Empower Users to manage customfield options
- Grant global field permissions and context permissions
- Assign permissions to single users and groups
- Edit Customfield Options with the Field Editor
- Create, Edit and Delete your options and their children
- Work on options: Order by drag-and-drop and enable/disable
- Work on the default context or custom contexts
- Supported Fields
- Select List (single choice), Select List (cascading), Select List (multiple choices), Checkboxes, Radio Buttons
- Edit custom fields in company-managed and team-managed projects
- Security and Privacy by Default
- Made with Atlassian Forge serverless plattform
- 100% hosted by Atlassian
- Your data stays within the Atlassian Ecosystem
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Customfield Editor for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete field options.
- View application roles.
- View system and custom avatars.
- Read custom field contextual configurations.
Field Editor (admin view) | Get an overview of your customfields. Search the customfield you want to grant permissions for and click on edit.