Easy Agile User Story Maps for Jira
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Build simple and collaborative story maps in Jira, and focus development on providing value to your customers fast and often
Smooth Sprint and Version Planning
Simple Story Mapping
Map out your customer journey alongside your agile boards in Jira. Quickly and easily add new or existing stories inside the story map. Drag and drop them to prioritise by value to the customer.
Easy Backlog Refinement
Drag items directly from your backlog onto your Story Map. Inline edit story summaries and story point estimates to ensure your backlog is updated, resulting in improved backlog quality.
The highest rated story mapping app for Jira. Trusted by over 120,000 users at companies including Amazon, Twitter, Adobe, Dell, Oracle, AT&T, Cisco, JP Morgan, Starbucks, Rolex and Daimler.
Easy Agile User Story Maps transforms your flat product backlog into a more impactful, visual representation of the journey a customer takes with your product.
The result is a customer-centric Story Map that enables teams to gain a shared understanding of and prioritize the work that will deliver the most value to the customer.
Quickly and easily:
- create new or add existing epics and stories inside the story map
- map out core user activities as epics
- break down those epics with stories
- order stories by priority and sequence work into sprints or versions with intuitive drag and drop
- edit story summaries and estimates with inline edit
- Resources on User Story Mapping
Privacy and security
Easy Agile User Story Maps for Jira integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Administer Jira projects
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Easy Agile is proud to be a Platinum Marketplace Partner