- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Flexible time tracking and reporting of time spent on Projects, Epics or Initiatives broken down by Days, Users or Issue Statuses
Displays issues time spent by days or weeks.
Issues time spent by users.
Time Tracking Report
Issues original estimate vs. actual time spent and remaining estimate.
- Time Reports app provides a bunch of time reports on worked or passed time for a user or group during a week or longer, like:
- Time Entry - single day view.
- Timesheet - time spent on Issues by Days.Timespent - single column table.
- Pivot by Users - time spent on Issues by Users.
- Pivot by Status - time spent on Issue in certain status.
- Time Tracking - estimated vs actual.
- Pie Chart - time spent chart.
- Time In Status - time passed in Status.
- Resolution Time - time passed till Resolution.
- Time Balance - changes in Time Tracking fields over time.
- All reports have various configurable parameters, including Filter, Group By Field and Additional Fields.
- Timesheet and Time Entry reports allow to log worked hours.Reports can be exported to Excel or CSV.
Time Reports Add-On is a lighter version of Timesheets Reports and Gadgets, which in addition has Email, REST and Mobile support.
Privacy and security
Time Reports integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- Delete data from the host application
- Write data to the host application
- Read data from the host application
Pivot by status view shows time spent while issue was in certain status.