Time Reports by Tempo
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Tempo's lightweight timesheet tracking & reporting app for Projects, Epics or Initiatives grouped by Days, Users or Issue statuses
Gain visibility into time worked in Jira
The Timesheet Report displays the classic sheet view of hours worked per day, but with extensive reporting options such as the ability to group, categorize, and order by any Jira field.
A touchdown for the whole team!
View time worked by project and user
Get an overview of contributor efforts across projects. The Project Pivot Report shows a project timesheet with hours worked for a specific period – giving insights in a Jira time report with all users’ work in columns.
Analyze project progress
View estimated time alongside actual time spent with the Time Tracking Report. The project timesheet can help extend standard Jira time tracking – for example, group by issue field or project for easier reporting.
- Time Reports app provides a variety of time reports on worked or passed time for a user or group, like:
- Time Entry - single day view.
- Timesheet Report - time spent on Issues by Days.
- Timespent - single column table.
- Pivot by Users or Status - time spent on Issues by Users or Status.
- Time Tracking - estimated vs actual.
- Pie Chart - time spent chart.
- Time In Status
- Resolution Time
- Time Balance - changes in Time Tracking fields over time
- All reports have various configurable parameters, including Filter, Group By Field, and Additional Fields.
- Timesheet & Time Entry reports allow users to log worked hours.
- Reports can be exported to Excel or CSV.
Time Reports Add-On is a lighter version of Timesheets Reports and Gadgets, which in addition has Email, REST and Mobile support.
Built by the 2021 Atlassian Enterprise Partner of the Year, developers of:
Pivot by status view shows time spent while issue was in certain status.