Exporter- Export Issues to Excel CSV PDF
Export issues with transitions, comments, attachments (Server/DC), PDF (Server/DC), Excel and CSV export & bulk link issues
Easier Jira migration and project migration
Select your own delimiter and export to CSV more than 1000 issues at a time, including transitions, comments & attachments, to ease the migration process between your Jira instances. reliable reports.
Enhanced Jira reporting
Create more detailed SLA reports by exporting issues to Excel and PDF formats, including important issue data such as transition log, comments, and attachments.
Export more than 1000 issues each time
Overcome the Jira issue export limit by exporting more than 1000 issues each time.Get thousands of issues in a ZIP file with its attachments, comments, and transitions organized in folders. Useful for Jira migrations.
Export issues from Jira to ease Jira migrations, enhance Issue reporting outside Jira, and audit SLAs
- Export more than 1000 issues
- Schedule issue exports and get notified by email
- Link several issues to another one (new or existing) with the bulk "Link to issue" feature
- Choose the delimiter (comma/semicolon) when exporting to CSV
- Get more than just issues; get the complete picture:
- Export the transition history between statuses
- Export user comments from each issue
- Export attachments: images, audio, or other media from each issue
- Export Jira Service Management fields:
- First response SLA
- Resolution SLA
- Customer Request Type
- Export Issues from the Jira Issue Navigator
- Issue reporting outside Jira on Excel and PDF formats
- Ease Jira migrations exporting issues to CSV
- Overcome the Jira limitation and export more than 1000 issues each time
IMPORTANT: The issue data won't be exported entirely using the free-trial version.
This app offers additional security, reliability, and support through:
- Cloud security participation
- Reliability checks
- 24hr support response time
- and more.
Privacy and security
Select and export extra information from your issues to get the full context outside Jira.