Exporter- Export Issues to Excel CSV PDF
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
- Cloud Migration Assistance
Export issues with transitions, comments, attachments (Server/DC), PDF (Server/DC), Excel and CSV export & bulk link issues
Easier Jira migration and project migration
Select your own delimiter and export to CSV more than 1000 issues at a time, including transitions and comments.
This feature helps to ease the migration process between Jira instances.
Enhanced Jira reporting
Create more detailed SLA reports by exporting issues to native Excel sheets, including important issue data such as transition logs and comments.
Export more than 1000 issues each time
Overcome the Jira issue export limit by exporting more than 1000 issues each time. Get thousands of issues in a ZIP file with its attachments, comments, and transitions organized in folders. Useful for Jira migrations.
Export issues from Jira to ease Jira migrations, enhance Issue reporting outside Jira, and audit SLAs
- Export more than 1000 issues
- Schedule issue export and get notified by email
- Link several issues to another (new or existing) with the bulk "Link to issue" feature
- Choose the delimiter (comma/semicolon) when exporting to CSV
- Get more than just issues; get the complete picture:
- Export the transition history between statuses
- Export the user comments on each issue
- Export Jira Service Management fields:
- First response SLA
- Resolution SLA
- Customer Request Type
- Export Issues from the Jira Issue Navigator
- Issue reporting outside Jira in Excel format
- Ease Jira migrations exporting issues to CSV
- Overcome the Jira limitation and export more than 1000 issues each time
IMPORTANT: The issue data won't be exported entirely using the free-trial version.
Privacy and security
Exporter- Export Issues to Excel CSV PDF integrates with your Atlassian product. This remote service can:
- View email addresses of users
- Act on a user's behalf, even when the user is offline
- Administer the host application
- Administer Jira projects
Export the Jira issues in the format you need