Hide time tracking information from external users
Hide time tracking information from external users
Hide "Time Tracking" panel on issue page
Hide "Work Log" tab on issue page
Hide time tracking information in issue search
Hide Time Tracking plugin hides time tracking information in Jira UI from users who are not allowed to log work (users without "Work on Issues" permission).
This is an excellent way to hide time tracking fields from users who can access your Jira but should not see internal estimations and time logged against issues.
Plugin hides time tracking information from the following places:
- Time Tracking panel (Issue page)
- Work Log tab (Issue page)
- All, Activity and History tabs (Issue page)
- Export button (Issue page)
- Issue Search
- Activity stream (Project page)
- Activity stream (Dashboard and User profile)
- Time tracking reports (Project page)
- Original/Remaining estimate inputs (Issue edit page)
- Jira Software (Backlog, Sprint, Kanban, Reports)
Time Tracking can be hidden on project basis.
Please direct bugs and feature requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Worklog you can see is most likely provided by a third-party add-on. JIRA itself does not allow to see Worklog in issue preview in Agile.
Please contact us directly at support(at)gebsun(dot)com and we will try to find out who provides that information and disable it.
Have you reached our friendly support team for an assistance?
ad 1. That is very old report and we were not able to reproduce that problem. If you can reproduce it, then please contact us directly and let us know more details. We are happy to fix it.
ad 2. We don't plan to hide time tracking from users who can log work as we believe they should be able to see time they logged. No one requested that before too. This add-on is designed to hide time tracking from users who cannot log their time which means issue readers or external users. If you think that is a useful feature then please contact us directly and we can discuss your requirements.
Our add-on does not hide time tracking information from excel export and few other places because that is technically not possible in JIRA. To mitigate the problem we disable 'export' button (it can be enabled with config option). If it does not work then reach to us directly with a bug report.
List of places where time tracking is hidden is clearly specified in add-on description on this page.
Let us know if you think we can improve the add-on in any way to get more friendly review from your side.
We are happy to help you but we need more details. Could you send us screen shot with more details at email@example.com
Normann thank you for honest review. We are doing best to improve our addon. We are always honest for our customers that's why we have nothing to hide here and I answered all your questions you have asked.
Thank you for you honest review. We will rethink if there is any other solution to this problem now. We will contact you if solution will be closer to you needs.
|10 users$10||25 users$50||50 users$100||100 users$200||250 users$400||500 & upAdditional pricing details|
- How does server app pricing work?
Server products and apps are hosted on your servers. Licenses are perpetual and the purchase price include 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).
You can renew maintenance after 12 months at 50% of the current purchase price. You can upgrade the tier of your host product and app licenses at any time. Upgrade prices are calculated based on Atlassian's formula (view example).
If app pricing changes after your initial purchase, there's a 60-day grandfathering period during which you can renew based on the old pricing.
- How do I determine my server pricing?
Apps are billed based on the number of users in your host product. For Jira Server 7.0 or later, the app tier should match the maximum tier of the licensed Jira products on your instance. For example, if you're running Jira Software (50 users) and Jira Service Desk (10 agents) on the same instance, you should purchase the 50-user tier for apps. For versions of Jira Server prior to 7.0, the app tier should match the licensed user tier for Jira. Even if fewer users want to use the app than your Jira license, the two licenses should match exactly.Note: While this app has features specific to Jira Service Desk, the app is technically available across the whole Jira instance. Therefore the above guidelines for the license tier still apply.
- Do you offer academic, community, or open-source licenses?
For server apps, purchase and renewal is half-price if you have an academic license for your Atlassian host product. Server apps are always free for community and open-source licenses.
For more details about qualifying for special licenses, see here.
- Can I extend my free trial?
For server apps, you can extend your app trial up to 5 times - in other words, for up to six months. Extend your trial by generating a new evaluation license key from Atlassian Marketplace. Click Try it free and you'll be directed to generate a new license. Paste this license key into the app listing in UPM from your Atlassian host product, and you're all set.
- How can I buy apps for my legacy Jira Server or Confluence Server license?
If you own a legacy Jira Server Unlimited (100+ users) or Confluence Server Unlimited (2000+ users) license purchased in 2012 or earlier, legacy app pricing is no longer available. You have two options for app purchasing:
- Purchase the app at the non-legacy Unlimited (10000+ users) tier.
- Renew your Jira or Confluence license at a non-legacy tier, then purchase the app at the same tier.
Gebsun is an Atlassian Verified vendor, committed to providing support for their apps at least 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Version 3.9.5 • Jira Server 7.0.0 - 7.9.2 • Released 2018-02-22
Improved support for Polish language
- improved support for old and build in Polish language pack
- Log into your Jira instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Atlassian Marketplace. The Manage add-ons screen loads.
- Click Find new add-ons from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate Hide Time Tracking for Jira Server via search. The appropriate app version appears in the search results.
- Click Try free to begin a new trial or Buy now to purchase a license for Hide Time Tracking for Jira Server. You're prompted to log into MyAtlassian. Hide Time Tracking for Jira Server begins to download.
- Enter your information and click Generate license when redirected to MyAtlassian.
- Click Apply license. If you're using an older version of UPM, you can copy and paste the license into your Jira instance.
To find older Hide Time Tracking for Jira Server versions compatible with your instance, you can look through our version history page.