- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Organise your notifications with Enterprise Mail Queue - EMQ
Condense multiple notification emails into one
Jira creates a lot of email. Sometimes that can get a bit overwhelming. EMQ reduces multiple notifications into easy-to-read Digests. Also, notifications become persistent (survive crash/migration etc).
Enable Jira to use multiple outbound SMTP servers
A single outbound mail connection can pose challenges with internal vs external users. Using separate mail connections simplifies reply-to issues, and spreads the outbound delivery load.
Users can exclude important stuff from digesting
Important notifications may still need immediate delivery. Exclusions to digesting can be configured through user editable JQL queries, based on priority and project.
NOTE: This is the Enterprise Mail Queue (EMQ) addon not Enterprise Mail Handler (JEMH)!
- Condense email notifications into a series of digested items
- Inline image support for issuetypes, priorities, avatars and optionally images rendered via wiki markup in issues (e.g. via JEMH).
- Attachment support, optionally include any attachments in the email
- Users have control to opt-out of digesting, or to enable/disable through custom JQL expressions managed through their Profile
- API support will be there for third party add-ons to write pre-rendered email notifications that should be included in the digest (e.g. email only user notifications from JEMH)
Privacy and security
Find out WHO *got sent* WHAT, WHEN with Sent Mail History, referring the issue key and recipient, and whether the mail was SENT successfully or not.