Structure.Testy by Tempo - Add Test Checklists to Structure
Lightweight testing extension for Structure
Fast test creation
- Create test checklists in seconds simply by adding a test run column to any Structure of issues. No messing around.
- You can even build a test plan from existing issues, or copy and paste from requirements.
Fast test execution & clear visualization
- Easily find the test case you need to execute and set results with one click.
- Quickly view and compare results of test runs side-by-side.
Your Project Portfolio needs in one installation
- Increase planning efficiency in real-time in one Gantt chart
- Unite Confluence and Jira to track strategy alongside project execution
- Create reliable agile project forecasts
Structure.Testy by Tempo is a free lightweight testing extension for Structure by Tempo.
- No complicated configuration
- Organize test cases in meaningful groups using Structure hierarchy
- Build test plans quickly, even copy and paste existing issues as test cases
- Test results are aggregated up through hierarchy branches for easy visualization
- Set identical results for groups of cases with one click
- View test results in the issue page
- Export your test results to Excel
Structure.Testy requires Structure, which is not free for commercial use. It supports Structure versions 7.0 and higher.
Feel free to explore Testy's capabilities in our live Structure demo.
Learn how Structure and Testy are used for testing in a real-life Agile workflow.
Built by the 2021 Atlassian Enterprise Partner of the Year, developers of:
Privacy and security