Structure.Testy - Test Checklists
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Software
Lightweight testing extension for Structure
Fast test creation
Create test checklists in seconds simply by adding a test run column to any Structure of issues. No messing around.
You can even build a test plan from existing issues, or copy and paste from requirements.
Fast test execution
With all your test cases ordered in neatly structured lists, you can easily find the test case you need to execute.
Set results for one test case or whole groups of test cases with one click.
View and compare results of test runs side-by-side simply by adding previously executed test run columns to the Structure board.
Test results are aggregated for easy visualization.
Structure.Testy is an extension for Structure for Jira. It supports versions 7.0+ of Structure.
Testy is a free app supported by ALM Works. However, it depends on Structure which is not free for commercial use.
- No complicated configuration
- Organize test cases in meaningful groups using Structure hierarchy
- Build test plans quickly, even copy and paste existing issues as test cases
- Test results are aggregated up through hierarchy branches for easy visualization
- Set identical results for groups of cases with one click
- View test results in the issue page
- Export your test results to Excel
Feel free to explore Testy's capabilities in our live Structure demo.
Learn how Structure and Testy are used for testing in a real-life Agile workflow.
March 2020: These are unusual times! See our Business Continuity Statement.
Privacy and security